Are you a Cover Supervisor?
Are you looking to become a Cover Supervisor?
Principal Resourcing are seeking to appoint a number of Cover Supervisor for day to day and long term positions at an Academy in Goole.
It is not essential to have previous experience working as a Cover Supervisor but if you have a passion to work in an Academy and you are flexible, enthusiastic, creative, and have a resilient attitude with the ability to think on your feet we want to hear from you!!!
Also if you are looking to complete a PGCE in the future this is a perfect opportunity to get some hands on experience in a school. We offer an iTOL accredited Cover Supervisor course before any placements and we will ensure you have all the tools to assist you in work before your first placement.
We offer extremely completive rates of pay and if even if you can only 1 day a week or 5 days a week please don’t hesitate to send over your CV!
All positions are due to start ASAP.
What you will require:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C and above
- Evidence of good classroom control
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Have a strong and creative teaching ability
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- Previous experience working with children or young adults is preferable but not desirable.
- A current DBS registered with the update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Here is what schools and our current cover supervisors say about us:
Schools / Academy’s
"I don’t use anyone else. I find the Principal Service excellent!" Hornsea School and Language College
"The service Principal Resourcing supplies is first class. I always find Mary very friendly, approachable, helpful and fun. She is very efficient and nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend Principal Resourcing for anyone to use and even to become part of their team." Focus School, Cottingham Campus
"We have been delighted with the swift, professional service we have received from Principal Resourcing over the years. It is reassuring to know that the candidates we request will always be tailored to our teaching needs." Hull Collegiate School
"I’d like to thank you for the opportunity of working with Principal, it has been a genuine pleasure. The experiences I have had will really help me move forward in teaching."
Steve - Cover Supervisor Hull
"I want to take the time to really thank you and everyone at Principal for everything you have done for me within the past 2 years. It really has been a huge pleasure working with you and I am grateful for all the opportunities I have had and the experience I have gained. It’s safe to say that I am sad to leave. Thank you so much".
Laura - Cover Supervisor Hull
"Even though there must be a lot of supply staff it feels as if the Principal Resourcing staff really try to get to know each individual, which makes talking on the phone a lot easier (I hate talking on the phone so it's easier when it feels like you know the person). Everything is done very quickly and efficiently, which means I know exactly what is going on. There seems to be plenty of work at the moment and the rates of pay are good. It's also great that they give us the opportunities to do various courses to enhance our skills such as the First Aid training and the Classroom Practice course. By far the best job I've ever had." Chris - Cover Supervisor Hull
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job