The role of a Cover Supervisor:
- Manage the classroom ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
- Cover teacher absence whether it is in advance, day to day or long term supply.
- Cover a variety of lessons from English, PE, Science, Maths, Humanities etc.
- Managing the behaviour of the pupils
- Being available to discuss and debate texts with pupils and answering questions.
- You will not have to plan or mark work and you don't have to have the subject knowledge; just the enthusiasm and confidence to deliver the work that has been set for you.
We are continuously receiving daily, short term and long term requests therefore you will need to be very flexible, adaptable and must have a full driving license and your own transport.
- The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
- Fantastic support and opportunities for further training.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job