Are you looking for a job role that can be flexible around your current commitments? If so, Reed can help.
Reed Education are looking to recruit experienced Cover Supervisors to work within our Secondary Schools across the Winsford/Northwich area on a day to day basis.
So what is a Cover Supervisor?
Cover supervisors are suitably-trained school staff who supervise pupils carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are on short-term absence. The cover supervisor’s main job is to manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
Skills and experience you'll need:
- good communications skills
- to be highly flexible
- to enjoy working with young people
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working within a school environment
- Be flexible and available to work at least 2 days a week or more
- Have good behaviour management
- Have a driving license and access to their own vehicle
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- Flexible working hours
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is committed to finding you the ideal supportive placement.
Reed Education work with a large number of schools across the Cheshire and Staffordshire area committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check, List 99 check, qualification checks, two years references and a face to face interview.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Jordan.email@example.com to be considered for this incredible opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'