I am looking for School Cover Supervisors to support pupils and current teaching staff within the Wrexham and Flintshire area. This role is on a supply basis in some busy Secondary schools so I am looking for dedicated cover supervisors who can be available immediately on a full or part time basis. Long term assignments can be offered to outstanding candidates who can commit to supporting my client's needs.
In the past I have found that people who have experience as swimming teachers, youth leaders, adult army cadet volunteers, sports coaches and residential support workers have the right qualities for this role. Please contact us if you feel you have the qualities required and would like to discuss the role further.
To apply for this role, you must have:
* Experience of supporting Secondary aged pupils,
* Eligibility to reside within the UK
* Have a DBS registered with the DBS update service.
* Be able to provide relevant, recent references.
* Be willing to register with the Education Workforce council, if not already registered.
This role is subject to receiving satisfactory references and I can pay between £57.50 - £65.00 per day for this Job.
We will offer you:
*Reassurance that you will be represented by an award-winning office, REC Audited.
*A range of day-to-day or long-term positions to suit your needs
*A dedicated, supportive consultant
*Daily rates that reflect your experience
*Opportunity to work towards completing induction
* £250 for recommending another teacher to me.
* Cash back on your DBS fee if you are required to complete a new one through CER.
* Advice on how to register with the Education workforce council, if you are not currently registered.
For further information on this cover supervisor job or to arrange a registration interview please contact Lindsey or Emma at CER on . You can also email your CV or connect with me on https://in/lindseyfennell/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'