Cover Supervisors needed in Sheffield
Cover Supervisors needed in Sheffield 2021 May onwards
Academics Ltd Doncaster branch are looking for Cover Supervisors for South Yorkshire secondary schools for before or after the May half term. Your role as a Cover Supervisor is to manage the classroom with planned lessons set by the main teacher. This could be for general cover or subject specific. Hours would be the usual school day 08:30 - 15:00.
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor (degree qualified)
- Ideally previous experience working in a school or covering classes
- Secondary KS3 and KS4 experience
- Strong classroom management
- High standards and expectations to reach students full potential
- Enhanced DBS (on update service if possible)
- Sheffield based or local to the area
If you are interested in daily teaching work and meet the requirements above, please contact our Doncaster office. All our candidates must provide 2 recent and relevant references as well as hold a DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one. Apply below with your most recent CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss.
- cover supervisors sheffield
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'