I’m currently looking for Cover Supervisors and Trainee Cover Supervisors to work in a range of school across the Oldham area.
You must be able to demonstrate a level of flexibility as we are currently working on day to day and short term vacancies. You will be required to assist with the delivery of daily lessons during planned or unplanned absences. This will involve you taking control in the absence of a teacher, conducting pre planned lessons, appropriately managing behaviour as per schools policy and adequately handing over to the teacher.
Subject specialisms are advantageous.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'