We have recently won a tender to recruit for three secondary schools and one primary in the Bolton area, and are looking for Cover Supervisors within a 45-minute commute of Bolton.
What does this role involve?
- Covering whole classes for absent teachers.
- Delivering the lesson plan.
- Ensuring sure pupils are on task, safe and behaving well.
- You will be provided with full lesson plans but need to be comfortable delivering most subjects.
- Experience/qualifications/skills needed?
A degree or a minimum of three months’ recent experience working with groups aged 11-16.
Initiative, flexibility and the ability to manage challenging behaviour.
A very good level of spoken and written English.
A driving licence and access to your own vehicle will increase the chances of you obtaining work.
- One point of contact to coach you through the role.
- The opportunity to gain school based experience (ideal if you’re considering teaching).
- Work within Greater Manchester, as close to home as possible.
- Access to Teaching Assistant and Administration roles.
- Accurate, weekly pay.
If you are interested in working as a Cover Supervisor please send your CV via the Apply Now button below or call the Amnis office and ask for Sunny.
Amnis Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All Amnis staff must hold an online enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.
- Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job