We are recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work in Secondary Schools throughout North Wales and Cheshire. We have immediate employment opportunities for either long term or day to day supply work depending on your preference.
Cover Supervisors play a valuable role in many Secondary Schools by supervising lessons in a Teacher’s absence and ensuring that pupils continue with the work set. You are not required to have specialist knowledge of the subjects covered or expected to plan lessons, however prior experience of working with young people is essential.
For those considering a teaching career, it is an excellent way of gaining classroom experience and will enhance PGCE applications.
We welcome applicants with teaching or coaching experience as behaviour management and good communication skills are key. Adaptability and enthusiasm is vital as every day will be different.
We pride ourselves in supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career and offer a range of training courses to those who work with us.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
We are looking for candidates with the following key skills:
• Behaviour management
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £50 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Access to discounts with over 3000 retailers via our Excell Rewards Programme
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.