We are currently looking for HLTAs and Cover Supervisors to work in schools in the Sunderland area.
As a cover supervisor you will be expected to supervise classes in order to ensure that they carry out work left by their absent teacher. You will have to closely adhere to the schools behaviour policy ensuring that it is applied consistently.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience of working as a Cover Supervisor, and whilst this is not essential, it is a requirement that you do have some experience of managing large groups of children.
The role may suit a retired teacher, HLTA or someone with a degree who is looking to ultimately train to become a secondary school teacher. It is essential that you have a positive approach to managing children’s behaviour and possess a calm temperament.
If you feel that you may be a suitable candidate, please contact David Todd today with your CV.
- Have fantastic relationships with schools across the region.
- Listen to your specific requirements and work tirelessly to find you a role that matches your specific criteria.
- Pay our candidates fairly for the work they complete, ensuring that we pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
- Are experienced recruiters, with a solid understanding of the education sector.
- Understand the value of good candidates to our business and will work around your needs and not vice versa.
- Work with a credible payroll agency to offset work-related expenses against your income tax.
- Offer a competitive recommend a friend referral scheme.
- References will be taken prior to interview.
- If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided)
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
- PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Follow us on Twitter for more local jobs and school related news @PKeducationNE and ‘like’ us on Facebook at PKeducation1.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job