Cover Supervisors required in Burnely
I am currently recruiting for a number of Cover Supervisors for day of day requirements including full days, half days and part day bookings on an ongoing basis for the remainder of the academic year. For these positions, you don't need to be a qualified teacher but you must have worked with children and have a desire to want to help educate and change the lives of young people.
The role of a Cover Supervisor is ideal for sports graduates and people who are considering doing their PGCE's or retired teachers who want to continue working within education on a casual basis.
Your role is to:
- Deliver pre set classes of 11-16 year old's in the absence of their usual class teacher.
- Manage behaviour in line with school policy.
- Leave completed work and observation notes for the class teacher.
- Have experience and a genuine passion for working within the secondary school sector
- Be able to communicate effectively with students and staff.
- Be organized, calm in a crisis and able to think on your feet.
- Be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable.
You will have a minimum of 3 months of with children or young people
Randstad Education works with a diverse portfolio of school, these schools range in catchment, religious background and ethos. The schools we work with generally require temporary and long-term support from enthusiastic and professional teachers, support staff and cover supervisors. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children in which they work best.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to
- cover supervisor
- Teaching assistant
- cover teacher
- Cover teacher