Job Title: Cover Supervisor
Location: Secondary School in Kirkby, Liverpool.
Type: Full-Time (8:30 am - 3:00 pm)
Are you passionate about education and looking to make a positive impact in an outstanding secondary school environment? We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Cover Supervisor at a secondary school in Liverpool. This is a full-time position, providing an excellent opportunity for someone with a keen interest in supporting the learning and development of students.
- Supervise and manage classrooms in the absence of the regular teacher.
- Ensure a positive and productive learning environment.
- Provide support to students.
- Manage student behavior in line with school policies.
- Collaborate with teaching staff to maintain continuity in the learning process.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Degree educated.
- Previous experience working in a school setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage and motivate students.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach to supporting student learning.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you are interested, please send an up to date CV to Conor via
- Cover Supervisor
- Cover Teacher
- Secondary school
- Spare Teacher
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'