Horizon Teachers are working with secondary schools in East London, who are looking for an individual to fill in the role of a cover supervisor. The school in East London, is a mixed comprehensive secondary school with great transport links!
This is great opportunity to work on flexible basis and gain experience within schools.
Why this role?
• A happy working atmosphere that operates on believing, striving, and succeeding collectively with staff members and students
• A great opportunity to explore new teaching and learning approaches
• The choice to work independently or alongside a supportive team who are keen to inspire and encourage students to be the best they can be.
The Successful Cover Supervisor is required to:
• Cover lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
• Deliver and supervisor all cover work effectively
• Manage all pupils within the classroom to ensure a safe learning environment
• Have the responsibility of dealing any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• The students deserve the very best and the same goes for our support staff.
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google review rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped previously.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'