Cover Supervisor - North Wiltshire
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Cover Supervisor looking for your next role in North Wiltshire?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for hardworking, ambitious Cover Supervisors or Higher-Level Teaching Assistants to join our supply team, to work in several fantastic schools in the North Wiltshire area. They are open to having strong HLTA's who are confident with covering several different lessons. The Cover Supervisor role would entail working in a mainstream secondary school/academy and covering lessons, with the work being already set for the classes. They need Cover Supervisors who have strong classroom management and individuals who are not fazed by challenging behaviour. Our schools urgently need Cover Supervisors who can work full-time or part-time. The hours are very flexible hours, and on your terms, we would happily find you work the days that you are free. Although this role would be starting on a supply basis, our Cover Supervisor roles could lead to long-term positions from September 2021 and January 2022. The rate of pay for a cover supervisor is between £75 to £80 a day, you would be paid on a weekly basis through Tradewind via PAYE. Cover supervisors must be degree qualified or have over 6 months experience working as a Cover Supervisor or HLTA.
We are looking for:
- A Cover Supervisor with over 6 months experience!
- An individual with a Degree, who has some experience of working with young people
- A strong HLTA with experience working in a secondary school, who is confident with covering lessons and managing a classroom.
- Great behaviour management and someone who is not fazed by challenging behaviour.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and passionate about working with children and young people.
This Cover Supervisor role would involve working in several different mainstream secondary schools & academies in Bristol, covering a variety of different lessons with the work/lesson plans already set. This would involve classroom management and managing classroom behaviour efficiently.
We work with a variety of secondary schools in the North Wiltshire area; we will let you know all about the schools when you are registered for work with us! You can choose schools that suit you! We do work with relatively rural schools so having a car is essential for this role!
In return the school offers:
Tradewind visit all of the schools that they work with, Our North Wiltshire schools have fantastic facilities, grounds, and supportive staff. We are currently working with several new builds, with big classrooms, interactive whiteboards, and other great facilities for all staff to use.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role in North Wiltshire you will need to have:
- Over 6 months experience, or certificates within education.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Cover Supervisor in North Wiltshire or for more information about the role, contact Ross on / We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career in education!
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Cover Supervisor
- Trainee Teacher
- Unqualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'