** Cover Supervisor - Worcester and across Worcestershire **
Are you a cover supervisor looking for the flexibility of supply work? Or a graduate looking for a new career? Looking for a work life balance?
Academics are looking to recruit enthusiastic cover supervisors in Worcestershire for cover roles across all subjects to work in secondary schools on a day to day basis. Roles are to commence asap and they will be ongoing.
Whether you are a graduate looking to gain some school experience before starting your teacher training or you are an experienced cover supervisor looking for flexibility - we can offer a consistent level of local work, in a variety of Worcestershire schools and a very high level of service and care to you.
Our ideal cover supervisor will:
- Be resilient, versatile and reliable
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Take initiative, go the extra mile and inspire pupils
Our ideal cover supervisor must:
- Have experience of working in a secondary school or in a child related environment and/ or hold a degree qualification
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate registered to the Update Service or be willingly to apply for a new certificate
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
Why join Academics?
- We are an established education recruitment agency and the preferred supplier for schools across Worcestershire
- Competitive rates of pay in many cases above industry standard
- A dedicated and reliable consultant
- Specialists in daily, short term and long term positions
- Refer a friend scheme where you will receive £125 worth of vouchers for any member of staff who you recommend to us who then registers and works 20 days for us
If you would like to find out more about cover supervisor work in Worcester and across Worcestershire, please call us for an informal discussion. We EXCLUSIVELY support secondary schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Redditch and Stourport.
Academics (Worcester) Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices.
- Cover Supervisor
- Trainee Teacher
- Classroom Support
- Graduate Teacher
- Unqualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'