We are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors (CS) to work within Secondary Schools in Wrexham for the summer term.
We have immediate employment opportunities for day-to-day supply which can be full time work or part time work depending on how flexible you wish to be.
We also offer long-term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles.
Your role will be to supervise classes across Key Stage 3 and 4, during the short-term absence of the assigned teacher, taking the register, delivering set work, and ensuring pupil understanding of the tasks which have been set. You will also need to manage student’s behaviour in line with the school’s behaviour policy, ensuring that students are on task and manage any immediate problems according to school procedures.
We welcome applicants with a relevant qualification; however, applications will be considered from people who have experience of working with children, either in the classroom or a youth group setting.
As a Cover Supervisor your role and responsibilities include:
- Promoting good behaviour / managing challenging behaviour
- Aiding pupils in their learning as effectively as possible
- Helping children with additional educational needs
- We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Passion for education
- Ability to use initiative
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
To be considered for this role you would need to have:
- Ideally teaching assistant Level 2 or 3 qualification
- Ideally worked with children in the 5 years
- Right to work in the UK.
What to expect from Excell Supply:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £100 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'