Do you have experience of working with large groups of teenagers in roles such as sports coaching, charity and youth work, or drama workshops for example? Are you a recent graduate looking to make a difference in the classroom? Does choosing part time/day to day or longer term work depending on what fits in best with your lifestyle appeal to you?
If so, then the opportunity to become a cover supervisor in secondary schools we work closely with might be right for you.
You could be in the position to benefit from;
* A supportive team environment
* Career development opportunities
* Experience teaching a wide variety of subjects
* Competitive daily pay rates
* Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
* Refer a friend scheme with bonuses
We require individuals who fit our criteria of;
* Being passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
* Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
* Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
* Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work around Wakefield and possibly further afield in the West Yorkshire area.
* Ensuring the safety of both the classroom environment and the pupils- able to enforce the school behaviour policy if required.
Preferred Skills: No formal teaching qualification is required but previous experience working with groups of children is an advantage. If you have experience in roles such as Sports coach, Scout/guide leader, Football team coaching, youth work/ambassador work at Uni etc, this role could be perfect for you.
Get in touch and apply for this role by either following the on screen directions or contacting Randstad Education Leeds office at: .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'