Could you inspire children to find joy in their education?
Can you support children with their lessons?
Are you experienced with behaviour management?
Randstad Education works closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located in and around the Ipswich area. We are currently recruiting for experienced cover supervisors for a variety of permanent positions starting in September.
As a cover supervisor you will be required to;
- Be passionate about making a difference to student's learning.
- Supportive and understanding of all students needs.
- Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
- Be adaptable to teach both core and extra curriculum subjects.
- Support the needs of students with varied academic abilities
- Motivate students to achieve their full potential
- Covering lessons in the teachers absence to support the students to continue accessing the curriculum
- Following set lesson plans to meet the expectations of the teacher
The successful person is expected to have the following:
- Have previous experience in education
- Experience as a cover supervisor is desired but not essential
- Have a keen interest in educating the next generation.
- A commitment to the happiness, self esteem, well being and progress to everyone at the school.
- Have the ability to teach across multiple subjects.
- Have a passion for inspiring the next generation of students
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A supportive team environment
- Free Parking
- Career development opportunities
- Experience teaching a wide variety of subjects
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Jonathan at the Cambridge branch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'