A Good Secondary School based in Camden, is looking for enthusiastic and passionate Cover Supervisors to join their team.
This large, mixed comprehensive school located in the borough of Camden is looking to recruit a pool of Cover Supervisors to cover long and short term absences. The school has the highest expectations and ambitions for every student. They pride themselves on their reputation as a respectful, caring and dynamic school that places student welfare and progress at the heart of everything they do.
Having been graded Good in their last Ofsted, it was stated that "This school provides a well-organised and inspiring education for its' pupils. The consistent and principled leadership inspires staff to always give their best. Staff really like working at this school and feel valued and very well supported.'
The school is located a 10 minute walk from the nearest underground and overground stations.
This successful school is looking to recruit a pool of local Cover Supervisors to join their team. They are looking for Cover Supervisor's who are open to long and short term cover to start immediately. If you have experience of working in a childcare setting, ideally with secondary aged students, and would like to explore life within a school setting then this is a great opportunity for you.
As a Cover Supervisor, your main objective is to oversee the smooth running of all lessons during the school day including:
- Supervising the cover work set by the absent teacher
- Ensuring the children have the required resources and knowledge to complete the work set by the teacher
- Managing the behaviour of pupils during the lesson to ensure all work is completed to a high standard
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies
- Collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher/department.
- Experience of working with children within a school setting (Ideally secondary)
- Strong classroom presence and ability to manage behaviour as and when needed
- Ability to build a rapport with children, staff and parents
- Bachelor's Degree/Equivalent (not essential)
Apply today to be considered for this role!
- Cover Supervisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'