Hi-Flyers Recruitment are currently looking for Cover Supervisors on behalf of Secondary Schols based in Manchester area. We are looking for candidates that can work on a daily basis for both short and long term roles. The schools are currently recruiting on a part-time and full-time basis.
The role of a cover supervisor is to supervise and manage a classroom in the absence of a class teacher. As a Cover Supervisor you will ensure pre-prepared class work is complete and to manage students behaviour in accordance with school guidelines.
The successful Cover Supervisor will:
- Have experience in a similar position
- Provide details of last 2 latst references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If a Cover Supervisor position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact our Education team on *0*1*7*7*2*2*0*0*0*2*0*
Candidates will be required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure and will be subject to safeguarding checks.
Hi-Flyers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Hi-Flyers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Hi-Flyers is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'