Are you a Cover Supervisor looking for daily or long-term work in London?
If so, please contact the secondary team at Empowering Learning. We currently work with a number of schools across London and we require strong, punctual and reliable Cover Supervisors on a daily basis.
What experience do you require to be a Cover Supervisor?
- Experience working with students at Secondary age or above
- Tutoring experience
- Strong Behaviour management
- Be very adaptable
- Ability to lead a classroom of 30 students
- Overseas trained and looking for UK experience
Your role as a Cover Supervisor?
- Supervising students and delivering work that has been pre planned by the teacher
- Prepare the learning environment and set out any materials which are needed for the lesson
- Managing behaviour
- Ensuring the students meet their objectives for the lessons
- Be willing to lead classes across all subjects
To be considered for this position as a Cover Supervisor please click 'Apply Now' and if successful we will be in touch within 48 hours.
For more information on the role then please contact Lauren Denovan via email
- teaching assistant
- secondary school
- cover supervisor
- supply teaching
- a level
- higher level teaching assistant
- progress 8
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'