Title: Cover Supervisor
Start date: September 2019
Type: Full Time
Are you a Graduate looking for your next rewarding role?
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor for a Secondary School in Walsall.
We are seeking a qualified or experienced cover supervisor with a passion in teaching and is able to raise standards across KS3 and KS4.
The role will be a full-time position. The perfect candidate is to have knowledge of the Secondary Curriculum and work alongside the class teacher providing support and guidance to pupils. The candidate will be responsible for registrations and covering the class teacher, responding to student queries about the work set and developing and encouraging students learning.
About the School
Monarch Education are working with a vibrant school in Wolverhampton which has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted for its excellent teaching and learning approaches for students. Pupils make good and sometimes outstanding progress with their social and emotional skills.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Specialist in a core subject preferred
- Able to support and improve standards of achievement with pupils.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Why join Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- A smooth, efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
Monarch Education has been working across the West Midlands to provide the most suitable role for candidates and has built an excellent reputation for putting our candidates first. Monarch Education are designated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to value all safeguarding requirements.
If this role sounds like you or you would like more information regarding this role then please don't hesitate to contact me on 0121-272-8665 or alternately email me
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'