Are you looking for a job role that can be flexible around your current commitments? If so, Reed can help.
Reed Education are looking to recruit experienced Cover Supervisors to work within a couple of our Secondary Schools in the Nantwich area on a day to day basis.
So what is a Cover Supervisor?
Cover supervisors are suitably-trained school staff who supervise pupils carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are on short-term absence. The cover supervisor’s main job is to manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
Skills and experience you'll need:
- good communications skills
- to be highly flexible
- to enjoy working with young people
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working within a school environment (desirable not essential)
- Be flexible and available to work at least 2 days a week or more
- Have good behaviour management
- Have a driving license and access to their own vehicle
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- Flexible working hours
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is committed to finding you the ideal supportive placement.
Reed Education work with a large number of schools across the Cheshire and Staffordshire area committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check, List 99 check, qualification checks, two years references and a face to face interview.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this incredible opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'