Role: Cover Supervisor
Location: North London
Salary: £70 to £100 per day
Start Date: January
Contract: Daily Cover
GSL Education is currently seeking to appoint a cover supervisor to undertake a position at one of our Secondary schools located in North London. The school provides support, challenge and breadth of experience which ensures that their students become creative, resilient and successful adults.
As such, the school is looking for a cover supervisor who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To carry out a range of classroom/student supervision tasks to support school leaders and teachers in the following key areas of operation of the school:
- Supervision of students in lessons where work has been set and the member of staff is on short-term absence.
- Supervision of students and buildings including during morning breaks, during lunch-times and after school.
- Supervision of individual students.
- Invigilation of public examinations, internal examinations, tests, timed assignments etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience as cover supervisor.
- Have an up to date CV and enhanced DBS.
- Lead whole classes while cover teachers are away
- Dealing with challenging behaviour in the classroom.
- Making sure all students are focused and on track to meeting the lesson objectives.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
About the school and contract:
- Excellent career development.
- Interviewing ASAP.
- Great behaviour in the class.
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Craig Mitchell at GSL Education.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'