Are you interested in Cover Supervisor work in Egremont?
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor who is looking to work on a two-week placement starting on Monday.
The post will require you to supervise whole secondary classes in the short-term absence of the usual teacher. You will be required to cover a RE and PSHE for all age groups. You will be guided by the relevant subject department head but will need to demonstrate ability and experience with managing up to 30 students. This position will involve keeping learners engaged with set work and managing classroom behaviour.
The ideal Supply Cover Supervisor will be:
- Readily available for last minute cover in a variety of schools;
- Able to drive or be able to use public transport to get around the local area and,
- Flexible and approachable willing to cover various lessons where necessary.
- Experienced in working with secondary school aged learners
Is this post for you?
We are looking for candidates who have ideally worked in a secondary school previously, perhaps in a teaching support or tutor role. You may be a qualified Teacher or Lecturer who is looking for a little less responsibility and is available for day to day cover. We will also happily consider candidates who have worked with young people or post 16 who are looking to become qualified. Cover supervisor roles may also suit primary trained teachers who are keen to move into secondary teaching or experienced secondary teachers who may have been out of teaching for some time and looking to re-enter the profession.
Day to Day Supply
As a regular day to day Cover Supervisor you should be regularly available, able to cover lessons often at short notice and who can confidently cover subject lessons across a range of subjects via set lessons plans provided by the usual teacher. This type of work offers you flexibility and is a great option for someone wanting to work locally on a full or part time basis. It is also a great idea for someone who is looking to get in to teaching, has been out of teaching for some time or for semi-retired teachers who are looking for some exposure to teaching but without the commitment of a permanent job. Most of our regular Cover Supervisors are regularly re-booked by schools, which allows you to gain a steady income and also to enjoy some continuity. Rates for day to day cover work range from £70 a day rising to £100 a day depending on your experience and the school requirement.
Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing Teaching Agency in Cumbria with an already impressive portfolio of schools in the County. We were the first teaching agency with offices here in Cumbria offering a truly dedicated approach to Cumbria Teaching Supply. We have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us in local schools.
Why would you choose to register and work with System People Education?
- We offer the highest rates of pay in Cumbria
- Your consultant will create you a personalised job search plan, which will be put into action within 24 hours of registration
- Your CV will be re-branded and will include an interview summary to promote your skills and experience in the right way.
- Your details will reach the right people at the right schools and continue to do so while you are still actively looking.
- You can meet us at various interview locations across Cumbria to suit you
- You can also register for Permanent Opportunities in Cumbria
- Check out our website at to find out more about what our teachers say about us
We would love you to join our register!
Registering with System People Education is easy, supportive and rewarding. You will receive excellent customer service from us, a friendly, local approach with consultants who care about providing our teachers with the right work and fair pay.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong classroom management;
- A passion for teaching and pupil development;
- Experience of lesson delivery and,
- Knowledge of school policies including Safeguarding.
If you are looking for work as a Cover Supervisor in Cumbria, and you would like to join a local agency based in Cumbria, please do not hesitate to call Lyndsey Sisson or Sarah Story today to arrange a registration, we would love to help find you work.
- Cover Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'