Have you recently graduated and been thinking about a career in teaching?
Have you completed your course and on track for a 2:1 or above?
If so, CER Education would like to hear from you!
The school in Barking & Dagenham is currently recruiting for a Cover supervisor, to join their team this September. If you are a passionate, dedicated and hardworking graduate with an impressive academic background, you will be perfectly suited to this post.
As Cover supervisor you will cover lessons in the absence of teachers, delivering lessons on their behalf. Although there will be no planning involved, you will need to be able to think on your feet, display a good level of understanding of a range of subjects and be adaptable.
Cover Supervisor - Role
- Full time and term time post - 36 hours per week over 40 weeks
- Varied Cover Supervisor role, covering lessons across a range of subjects
- September 2018
- Linked to your specialist department - your degree subject - great for exposure to the subject prior to teacher training
- Covering lessons in KS3 and KS4
- Getting involved in wider school responsibilities
- £90- £100 per day
Cover Supervisor - Person
- Graduate - 2:1 or above from a leading University
- Confident and dynamic
- Able to think on your feet
- Good behaviour management strategies
- Some prior experience an advantage
- Aspiring teacher
Cover Supervisor - School
The school is a highly successful, teacher training school in Barking & Dagenham, a great place for an aspiring teacher to gain experience! Graded Outstanding, the school is modern and has excellent facilities. They like to grow their talent from within so there is a lot of investment in training and CPD.
The Headteacher is keen to appoint immediately so APPLY NOW!
Submit your CV for consideration and if shortlisted you will be contacted within 24 hours to discuss your availability for interview.
- Cover Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"