School Cover Supervisor in Bradford, immediate start,
Do you have experience working with 11-16 year old's and want to work in education?
Perhaps you are a sports coach, learning mentor or teaching assistant wishing to take the next step in your career?
If so, then look no further as we have the perfect role for you!
Randstad Education work very closely with a number of schools in the Bradford area and constantly need Cover Supervisors to cover absences.
These roles are a great platform to secure a permanent contract within a school or go onto completing a teaching qualification.
Benefits to you:
* Flexible hours/working patterns
* The opportunity to cover a variety of subjects across the national curriculum and year groups
* Great experience for somebody looking to do a PGCE
* Ongoing CPD opportunities such as a Team-Teach (positive behaviour management strategies) qualification and Cover Supervisor training course.
* Supervising work that has been set by a teacher
* Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking their work
* Responding to any questions from pupils
* Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures
* A minimum of 3 months experience working with secondary age students
A degree qualification is preferable
* The ability to establish rapport within a classroom whilst maintaining a high standard of control and discipline
* Good time management
* Excellent communication skills
You must have experience of working with 11-16 year old's in the UK. Unfortunately, due to our strict compliance criteria, we are unable to consider applications if you haven't.
If you are looking for this type of work in the new academic year, do not hesitate and apply now!
From there, a member of the Secondary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and explain the next steps in the process.
- cover supervisor; instructor; secondary school
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job