Are you experienced in assisting in the classroom? Hold relevant proven experience? Do you want to expand your knowledge and take on a new challenge? If so, we have a great opportunity and would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor to work on a long term contract, with a school based in Blackburn. Currently looking for an enthusiastic and encouraging Cover Supervisor to work alongside the Class Teachers covering sickness and planning time to provide support to both the children, and the teacher and the school on a daily basis.
- A Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
- Assignments to various local, friendly schools
- Flexible working days
- Potential to lead into long term positions
- Experience of working with young people
- Qualified, studying, or relevant experience
- A genuine passion to work with children
- Able to guide and aid challenging children where necessary
- In some instances, there may be a need to provide 1:1 support
- Ensure the safety of the children throughout the day
- Assist in preparation of classroom lessons and activities
- Manage Behaviour in line with schools behaviour polices
- Able to demonstrate an approachable manner to each individual child
To hear more about this opportunity or opportunities that are available to suit your qualifications and experience then why not contact us today?
To apply for this position please forward your CV to
- youth worker
- Learning support assistant
- sports coach
- Cover supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job