Cover Supervisors required for a St. Helens School.
CER are working closely with a school based in the St. Helens area and are looking for candidates who are able to coordinate lesson cover, manage any gaps in timetables or staff absences and ultimately supervise and support Secondary learners in the absence of the class teacher. The role will require you to cover classes therefore you will need the confidence and charisma to independently manage behaviour.
The ideal Cover Supervisor will:
- Hold a degree
- Have experience as a Cover Supervisor or in a similar role ( Coach/Mentor/Tutor)
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Have the ability to quickly build effective relationships
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! CER are a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide.
We are incredibly proud to be building a team of professionals to match the needs of our partner schools and to that end we are always looking for high calibre Cover Supervisors as we are truly committed to find the right job for every candidate who joins our team and correspondingly the right candidate for every school we work with.
There are a number of benefits when you join the CER Education team, here are a few:-
- The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant"
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Great pay rates
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Wonderful facilities at school level
If you have what it takes and would love to be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply today.
- Cover supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job