Due to a huge increase in the requirement for day to day cover, Randstad have partnered with a number of mainstream secondary schools in Cheshire East. We are searching for regular cover supervisors to join our team on a day to day basis.
If you are flexible, resilient and excited by the prospect of varied week, we would LOVE to speak to you!
- Supervising work that has been set by a teacher
- Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking their work
- Responding to any questions from pupils
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures
The Successful Candidate
- A minimum of 3 months experience working with 11-16 year old's
- A degree qualification is preferable
- The ability to establish rapport within a classroom whilst maintaining a high standard of control and discipline
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits to you!
- Flexible hours/working patterns
- The opportunity to cover a variety of subjects across the national curriculum and year groups
- Great experience for somebody looking to do a PGCE
- Ongoing CPD opportunities such as a Team-Teach (positive behaviour management strategies) qualification and Cover Supervisor training course.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please Apply Online Now!
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.