Are you passionate about working with children? Are you considering a career within education? Is teaching for you? Are you looking for work in the Liverpool area? Please read on as this is what you could be looking for.
We have been asked by a client in Liverpool to source aCover Supervisorto work at their establishment. The client itself, is a well-ran, well maintained mixed secondary school that offers education for pupils between the ages of 11 and 16. The school has a good, solid reputation as being one of the higher achieving schools within the area. Staff who have been to the school on a supply basis mention, the good behaviour of the students, the positive infrastructure and ethos of the school and the pleasant ambiance of the school itself.
The role of Cover Supervisor, what will it entail? The main responsibility of theCover Supervisor is to ensure that pupils are kept on task with their set work. The subjects throughout the day can vary due to timetables, so this role will involve the ideal candidate being adaptable and having the ability to cover different subjects on a daily basis.
The position will commence on the 26th February and will run on until the Easter term, however, there is a possibility this will be extended. This is a full time post Monday to Friday, (08.30 - 15.00).
The ideal candidate for the position:
- Will have an excellent educational background possessing a degree or the educational equivalent
- Will have experience of working with children, preferably in a class room based in environment
- Will have proven leadership skills and is an effective leader
- Will be versatile and will have the ability to deal with different scenarios on a daily basis
- Will have a firm but fair approach when dealing with discipline issues
- Will be wanting to become a teacher. This is a great of way of gaining more experience in order to enrol on to the P.G.C.E. course
If you would like to discuss position further then please contact Tony at Bespoke Education