Cover Supervisor - Grays - Immediate Start - Competitive Pay
Do you want Long term? My school are looking for reliable, committed and excellent candidates to start immediately.
Cover Supervisor Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a school environment
- Effective Classroom Management and Behavioural Skills
- Happy to travel at least 45 minutes
- Available to work 5 days per week
Benefits of working for Remedy Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Variety of work at school level
- A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
If you are interested in this Cover Supervisor role please contact Gareth at Remedy Education on 020-8418-1390.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job