Cover Supervisor - London Borough of Islington - Immediate Start - Competitive Pay
Do you want regular work with the flexibility to take time off when you want?
If you are looking for consistent work but unable to commit to specific days then Remedy Education can help.
I am currently working alongside the London Borough of Islington supporting them with daily short term cover staff, and a number of these schools are looking for reliable Cover Supervisors to join their teams.
Cover Supervisor Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a school environment
- Effective Classroom Management and Behavioural Skills
- Happy to travel at least 30 minutes
- Available at least 2 days per week
Benefits of working for Remedy Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Variety of work at school level
- A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
If you are interested in this Cover Supervisor role please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education on 020-8418-1390.