This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
***North West London Schools
***Secondary School Setting
***£70 - £80 per day
***Must have a flexible working schedule
***Current DBS Required
***Must have excellent behaviour management skills
***Varied locations around North West London and surrounding areas
Are you a confident Cover Supervisor who is looking for a position in North West London starting with immediate effect?
Would working on a day to day basis as a Cover Supervisor better suit your lifestyle?
Are you able to access all points of North West London within 45 mins to an 1 hour in the mornings?
If you answered yes to the above this role is perfect for you!
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to assist with cover teaching arrangements across all subject areas for KS3 and KS4!!
If you enjoy working in a school setting and have a confident can-do attitude or you are a future teacher looking to gain some classroom experience, then this Cover Supervisor position will be the ideal job for you as you develop a stronger career in teachingr. You will need to be able to quickly build rapport with students, have good behaviour management skills, and be willing to cover a range of subjects if necessary. As a Cover Supervisor you will be required to do the following:
For this post, we are looking for someone who:
* is a talented and dynamic classroom practitioner, with a flair for creating meaningful learning opportunities within a cover situation
* has experience of cover supervision or teaching in a secondary setting from KS3 to KS4
* has a strong, confident classroom presence in order to manage the student's behaviour.
* has experience of working with pupils representing a range of abilities and sensitive to a range of special needs within each class
* who is able to deal with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures.
* Is confident with a range of behaviour management strategies in order to uphold high
standards of behaviour for learning in line with school policy at all times
Previous experience of cover supervision is highly desirable. However, candidates with a suitable degree or those planning on developing a career in the teaching profession may also apply. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job