This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
***East London Schools
***Secondary School Setting
***£70 - £80 per day
***Must have a flexible working schedule
***Must have excellent behaviour management skills
Are you a confident Cover Supervisor looking for a position in East London starting with immediate effect?
Would you like to experience different settings on a day to day basis?
Is it possible for you to access all points of East London within 45 mins - 1 hour on a morning?
If you answered yes to the above this role is perfect Cover Supervisor for you!
If you have an interest in entering the education setting, have a positive can-do attitude or are a future teacher looking to gain some classroom experience then this Cover Supervisor position will provide you with the perfect platform to progress! You will need to be able to quickly build rapport with students, have good behaviour management skills, and be willing to cover a range of subjects if necessary. As a Cover Supervisor you will be required to do the following:
For this post, we are looking for someone who:
* is a talented and dynamic classroom practitioner, with a flair for creating meaningful learning opportunities within a cover situation
* has experience of cover supervision or teaching in a secondary setting from KS3 to KS4
* has a strong, confident classroom presence in order to manage the student's behaviour
* has experience of working with pupils representing a range of abilities and sensitive to a range of special needs within each class
* who is able to deal with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures
* Is confident with a range of behaviour management strategies in order to uphold high standards of behaviour for learning in line with school policy at all times
- Previous experience of cover supervision is highly desirable. However, candidates with a suitable degree or those planning on developing a career in the teaching profession may also apply. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Information - Cover Supervisor
If this sounds like the ideal Cover Supervisor role for you, please send your application to FAO Luke Carnell.
How to apply - Cover Supervisor
For more information about this Cover Supervisor role, or any of the other exciting opportunities we have then please contact Luke Carnell at FRCE today.
The FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- "Cover Supervisor" or "Classroom Support" or "Newham" or "Redbridge" or "Dagenham" or "outstanding School" or "Tower Hamlets" or "PGCE" or "Developmen
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job