Stoke Park School - Coventry
Grade 4(pro rata salary £11,411 - £13,656 pro rata salary)
For 27.5 hours per week TTO plus one week (39 weeks)
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
- Students First - teachers and leaders totally focused upon the educational benefit of our students
- It's about learning - students, teachers and leaders focused upon developing and improving their learning
- No Barriers - no excuses, only support to ensure students, teachers and leaders maximise their achievement
We are seeking to appoint a highly effective Cover Supervisor to work with departmental teams to supervise classes and to deliver work/activities that have been set by teachers.
Numerate and literate to GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) you will be committed to building brighter futures and to excellent educational provision. You will have a minimum of 2 years classroom experience or of relevant work with young people in one of a range of fields such as education, youth work or health and social work.
Utilising your developed communication and organisational skills you will interpret, present and deliver quality lessons to students, and will maintain good order and discipline amongst the students in line with the school's Behaviour Policy. Pro-active and positive in your approach, you will encourage students to interact and work co-operatively with each other and will engage all students in activities.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
- Supported professional development
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Occupational Health Services
- 27 days annual leave rising to 32 days after 5 years' service
Closing date: midnight on Monday 16th April 2018
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education to arrange this.
For more information and to request an application pack, including job description and person specification, please call Paul Hunt at Hays Education on:
Please also see our dedicated recruitment site:
Stoke Park School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- teacher teaching secondary school coventry west midlands cover supervisor warwickshire jobs teaching assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job