We are currently hiring full and part-time secondary school cover supervisors to work in South Tyneside, perfect for new graduates and prospective secondary teachers!
The ideal cover supervisor will be confident leading classes and managing behaviour; you will need to follow the schools procedures relating to behaviour, detentions and reports. The secondary schools we work with cover a range of areas which are all accessible using public transport or car.
If you’re interested in one of these positions, please contact our team and apply as soon as possible.
Cover Supervisor - About the Position:
- Cover supervisors, full time, day to day and long/short term roles
- Suitable for graduates and aspiring secondary teachers
- Well facilitated schools in easy to reach locations
- Great experience if teaching is a career for you
- Great support from your FCT consultant and the school
- Likelihood of transitioning into permanent positions
- Earn up to £80 per day (experience dependant)
Cover Supervisor - About You; the ideal candidates must:
- Be confident in leading classrooms and managing behaviour
- Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum for KS3/KS4 and KS5
- Have a DBS registered on the Update Service (or willingness to obtain one)
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Experience within Secondary schools or have subject specialism is preferable
First Call Teachers is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and consent for us to carry out a range of other recruitment checks.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £55.00 to £80.00 /day
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job