To be a successful Cover Supervisor, in this role you must:
* Previous experience of cover supervision is highly desirable
* Has a strong, confident classroom presence to manage the student's behaviour.
* Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook in Education.
* Has experience of working with pupils representing a range of abilities and sensitive to a range of special needs within each class.
As an Cover Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
* Being enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
* Having exceptional interpersonal skills, be assertive and the ability to engage students in learning
* Consistently providing support and encouragement to aid student's progression.
* Supervising the students on planned work left by members of the teaching team
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
* Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
* Dedicated consultant with specialist knowledge of the Education market.
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
* On Site Parking & Easy access via transport links.
Monarch Education has been working with schools across Leicestershire for over 8 years and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our staff first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our teachers and this is evident when they speak to our staff.
The school very welcoming and supportive, with regular networking and training opportunities available for all staff.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please APPLY BELOW or contact me on directly by emailing me or calling on .
For more information on Monarch, including other roles please see the below link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job