As Cover Supervisor Liaison for Simply Education you will be responsible for working with Schools within the city of Bristol or South Gloucestershire LEAs depending on your location. As well as supervising secondary students in the absence of the class teacher, supporting students in their work and managing behaviour you will be required to promote Simply Education by networking and building relationships with key contacts, staff and potential candidates.
You will be outstanding in the Cover Supervisor role, you will regularly receive good feedback and have the ability to command respect from students with challenging behaviour. You will have excellent communication and ICT skills combined with a passion for education.
The Successful Cover Supervisor Liaison will:
- Be qualified to degree level
- Be confident with networking and building relationships with key decision makers
- Be passionate about working for Simply Education
- Have experience of leading classes across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Be skilled at positive behaviour management
- Be flexible and adaptable
The benefits of working as a Cover Supervisor Liaison for Simply Education include:
- The opportunity to be part of developing and growing the Bristol business
- Free CPD courses on behaviour management, supply teaching and safeguarding
- Experience that will support teaching applications
- Competitive rates of pay
- £75 incentive for referring teachers
- Your own dedicated Secondary School Consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school direction.
For further information on this Cover Supervisor Liaison role please do not hesitate to get in touch today on .
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS/CRB check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks and satisfactory references that cover at least 2 years of employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job