Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for enthusiastic and dedicated Cover Supervisors to work in a variety of Secondary Schools across the Slough, Windsor, Langley and Maidenhead areas.
Experience working in a school setting is not required but you will need to have experience working with, and supervising large groups of children up to age 16.
You will be required to cover for staff sickness and deliver pre-set work to ensure classes are adequately covered.
Specific responsibilities can include:
- Set work and homework previously prepared by the teacher,
- Assisting in preparing the classroom environment.
- Effectively manage student behaviour through following the schools behaviour management policy.
- Confidently use classroom technology to assist in delivering the lesson.
- Recording and reporting attendance at lessons in accordance with school policy.
- Providing adequate handover for their usual class teacher .
You will be considerate, patient and must demonstrate flexibility and adaptability. A passion for working with children along with great classroom management skills is also required.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level and have experience working with children.
Due to the nature of this job it will be required for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with safeguarding checks.
If you would like to receive more information or would like to apply please submit your CV today.
- behaviour management
- classroom management