Cover Supervisor Needed - West Berkshire
If you enjoy working in a school setting and have a confident can-do attitude or you are a future teacher looking to gain some classroom experience, then this Cover Supervisor position will be the ideal job for you as you develop and build your career in teaching. You will need to be able to quickly build rapport with students, have good behaviour management skills, and be willing to cover a range of subjects if necessary.
As the successful candidate, you will need to:
- Have at least 3 months experience of working in a secondary school
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Secondary subjects at Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and preferably Key Stage 5
- Have Strong Classroom Management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, a patient and creative approach is necessary
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Access to online lesson resources
- Free CPD courses
- In school support from experienced senior leadership teachers
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks including full application form and an enhanced DBS with barred list check where appropriate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'