Cover Supervisor Job!!!!
Do you have experience of working in as a Cover Supervisor? Are you adaptable and able to manage a classroom?
The School provides outstanding opportunities for young people who have been unable to succeed in their current educational setting and supports their return to mainstream school by working with both the young person and staff to enable a positive transition.
In addition to the opportunities they are able to give to their young people, all of their staff are valued as professionals. the school believes in investing in them to ensure that they develop as inspirational educational role models. the school strives to achieve excellence through all that that they do.
It is the alternative provision that gives young people from all backgrounds the opportunity to succeed, build on their strengths and share their skills to improve their chances of success.
The School are looking for a Cover Supervisor who is enthusiastic and can add to their great team. you need to have Good behaviour management and a positive attitude.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Current, valid DBS
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
As a cover supervisor your role and responsibilities will include:
- covering lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
- supervising the delivery of the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to students
- ensuring that the required resources needed in order to effectively deliver the covered lessons are available
- managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking set work to ensure a positive learning environment
- responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures
- collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- reporting back as appropriate, using the school's standard procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
To discuss this Job further please contact Kevin at Academics on or email me at
- Cover Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job