Are you a recent graduate or an experienced practitioner?
Cover Supervisors are needed for West Lancashire Secondary Schools and surrounding areas!
CER Education is a teacher supply agency and have positions in West Lancashire secondary schools for the role of Cover Supervisor.
We can offer training and support to candidates with limited to no experience, however experience of working with young people is essential.
You will be required to support Secondary learners in the absence of the class teacher. You will need to be confident and have charisma to independently manage behaviour.
The ideal Cover Supervisor will:
- Hold a degree (any specialism) with the willingness to undertake our Cover Supervisor course
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be well organised
- Be a good time keeper
- Work well under pressure
- Use your own initiative
- Be adaptable and flexible
There are a number of benefits when you join the CER Education team, here are a few:
- Free cover supervisor course
- The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant"
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Great pay rates
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Wonderful facilities at school level
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply with your CV or call .
- cover supervisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'