On behalf of our client in Oldham, Greater Manchester, we are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors for day to day cover. Our client received "GOOD" in their most recent Ofsted inspection and is looking to build on this immediately. The school prides itself on having high expectations of staff and students, placing value in the magnificent contribution that they all make to the ever-improving success of the school. Due to brilliant leadership, the school has gone from strength to strength in recent years and they are looking for staff that will add to this and support the wider school ethos.
The school is of a smaller than average size, providing a happy community feel and allowing teachers to encourage all students to flourish and meet their full potential. It is based in Tameside and is easily accessed by car or public transport links from Manchester. This role is ideal for a candidate who wishes to gain experience in working within a secondary school setting.
Are you a coach, actor, or graduate? If so, then this might be the perfect role for you.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a dynamic individual who is inspirational, ambitious and will ensure that the pace of improvement is accelerated
* Be able to help students to improve their skills significantly so that all of the students are able to fulfil their potential
* Have at least 6 months of experience working in secondary schools
* Have a solid grasp of behaviour management
* Work seamlessly in a team, or effectively on your own
* Be educated to Degree Level, or hold extensive experience of teaching and learning
The successful candidate will receive between £60 - £70 per day. You will also be fully supported by Tradewind Recruitment and the school, receiving market leading CPD opportunities.
If you feel this role appeals to you, do not hesitate to contact us today. Contact Scott Mason on , or email your CV to: scott. mason@ twrecruitment.com
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools and secondary schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job