Cover Supervisor - day to day - Salford
Are you a graduate who enjoys working with young people, who is looking for more formal experience? Are you a confident, lively individual who has great time management skills who believes they can improve the outcomes of young people?
We can help you. Our dedicated education team have over thirty years' experience of matching graduates to schools, for assignments ranging in length from a single day, to a full academic year.
We are working with schools in Salford, who are looking for talented, skilled graduates, to support their school, in September. If you have patience, a great sense of humour & are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this role is for you. You will be responsible for covering classes where absent teachers have left pre-planned work, it is up to you to ensure students are focused, engaged & working towards their lesson objectives.
Cover Supervisor work provides a great platform for graduates - both with practical experience, knowledge to create attractive, engaging personal statements & applications. Don't worry about that, our process is really easy our consultants are more than happy to help you with your applications to QTS courses when the time is right.
- Location - Salford
- Position - Graduate Cover Supervisor
- Start date - September 2021
- Duration - various
- Contract type - Temporary
- Part time and full time roles - depending on demand
- Minimum rate of pay - £70 per day
- Hours - 8:30am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree educated with a good classification
- Previous experience of working with young people (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training in the last year (desirable but not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- cover supervisor
- supply work
- day to day supply
- north manchester
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'