Are you thinking about becoming a teacher?
If you would like to gain experience in the classroom then a Cover Supervisor role could be perfect for you!
We have a high demand for cover supervisors in Secondary schools across Preston and the surrounding areas.
As a Cover Supervisor you will manage full classes within secondary schools, delivering work that has been prepared by their class teacher and supporting students with the work.
What you will do
- Deliver lessons that have been planned by the class teacher.
- Provide feedback with in the classroom and assist students with their work where necessary.
- Effectively use the school’s behaviour policy to maintain a positive learning environment
- Collecting and leaving brief feedback for the class teacher
- Moving around different subject areas throughout the schools day
Who are we looking for?
- A confident person who can use behaviour management strategies in order to maintain a productive learning environment.
- Passionate about all students having the best learning experience possible
- Understanding of different student’s needs and how this can affect their learning.
- Professional, punctual and reliable.
- Flexible and able to travel to different schools around the Blackpool area.
- Having a degree is preferable but not essential.
- Experience of working with children
Why Bridge Education?
- No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
- Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
- Experienced consultants including former teachers and a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
- Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
- We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now and submit your CV and we will be in touch very soon!
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bridge Education acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. You will receive competitive rates of pay and a dedicated consultant who will assist with any queries throughout your assignment and actively seek your next role.
- Learning Environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'