Connect2Socialwork are currently looking for experienced locum Social Workers to work in a Court team in the London Borough of Bromley.
You must have recent court and safeguarding experience.
You will be located at Bromley Civic Centre.
Please get in contact for more info.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Have at least 2 years' experience of working as a social worker in a similar role
- HCPC registration
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Be able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Be able to demonstrate sensitivity, vigilance and professionalism in their work
- Have a can-do attitude and flexible approach
- Eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Connect2Socialwork:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2S
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Reward schemes such as Refer a Friend
- Prompt and reliable payroll system
- Work for an agency owned by Kent County Council
If interested in this role or any other, please contact Sian Homer on or email a CV to .uk
Connect2Socialwork is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we can provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
- court social worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'