Our client seeks a Court of Protection paralegal to join their team in Sheffield. Ideally you will have some Court of Protection experience although candidates who have experience working in a more general private client team will also be considered.
Our client is a national legal 500 law firm and is one of the UK's most successful and respected law firms. The existing team have a strong reputation and deal with the full range of Court of Protection services. This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity for a driven paralegal looking to develop your skills and experience within an established and innovative environment.
- You will be required to work on a full range of Court of Protection services including deputyship, gifts, Enduring and Lasting Powers of Attorney and replacing deputyships with private trusts just to name a few.
- You will be expected to deal with clients and correspondence, draft documents, progress the litigation process and attend court.
-Our client is well known for progressing candidates who show determination and an aptitude for Court of Protection work.
- It is essential you are passionate and have experience of private client work and would be enthusiastic and hard working within a really successful Court of Protection department
- You should have an excellent telephone manner and be pro-active when managing your work load
- Competitive salary and bonus package
How to Apply:
Our consultants are experts in legal recruitment, with our strength deriving from the simple fact that we are well-known, well-respected and have developed long-standing bonds with both our clients and candidates. Having been established in the sector for over two decades, we have become an authority on all aspects of legal recruitment, allowing us be the first line of the process for our clients. To hear more about this role, contact Flora Shaw, or another member of our dedicated South Yorkshire recruitment team Jacob Mathieson.
- Private Client
- Legal Executive
- Court of Protection
- South Yorkshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job