An award winning, legal 500 law firm are expanding their Private Client department. They are seeking a Paralegal to join them, focusing on Court of Protection matters.
The successful Court of Protection Paralegal will join a leading team, who are supportive and incredibly knowledgable in their field. There are various social events to be included in, and the culture is friendly yet professional.
The successful Court of Protection Paralegal will be responsible for their own case load (under supervision) of a wide range of Court of Protection matters. You will be in direct contact with clients, care providers and other interested parties.
The successful Court of Protection Paralegal will offer the following skill set:
- Relevant work experience in a legal environment (not necessarily private practice - Charitable or Public Sector)
- Experience in dealing with Vulnerable Clients - essential
- Commercial awareness
- Solid IT skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good numeracy skills in order to deal accurately with accounts
- Experience of working a case management system would also be desirable
- A genuine interest in Private Client work with the desire to learn and develop your skills and expertise
- Client focus; the ability to build and sustain relationships
- A good eye for detail, presentation and overall high work standards
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and handle a busy caseload with demanding clients
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team not only in Vulnerable Persons but with internal teams across the business
- A clean driving licence and willingness to travel to the other offices and to attend client meetings out of the office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job