This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
I am currently recruiting for a Court & Income Officer position based in Newton Abbot. This is a full time temporary position working 36.25 hours a week. You must hold a current driving licence and have access to your own vehicle for work.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver a high quality service to our client's customers, maximise the income by control and recovery of rent arrears, and manage rent arrears cases.
Some of your keys duties will include to :
*Take responsibility for the control and recovery of rent arrears across all tenures
*Maximise the income by control and recovery of rent arrears including sundry debts
*Conduct pre-court visits with tenants and manage high value arrears cases through the court process
*Liaise with the DWP and residents regarding Universal Credit, carry out assessments where possible
*Give appropriate advice and assistance for timely and full rent payments
Why work with Service Care Solutions? -
* A specialist, dedicated Social Housing consultant offering single point of contact
* Excellent referral bonuses
* An extensive AND exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
* Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd Co and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please contact Sam on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job