RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with a training provider that designs and delivers innovative and inspiring learning experiences for young people, teachers, and parents in schools throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. More than 1,000 schools in the UK work with us, including 75% of Scottish secondary schools.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking to add an outstanding Course Presenter to our team.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to deliver our motivational training programmes in Primary and Secondary Schools throughout Scotland. If you're an outgoing individual who enjoys learning new things and sharing your knowledge with others, this may be the job for you.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to present our inspirational workshops to large groups of students in Primary and Secondary Schools throughout Scotland. The role will also contribute to the management and acquisition of existing and new customers.
- Providing presentations that are cutting-edge and in line with the thinking of young people.
- Ability to engage young people and facilitate their learning in an engaging, dynamic, and effective manner.
- Provide positive, effective discipline when necessary.
- Liaise with clients directly to confirm training details and clients’ needs.
- Ability to travel between venues staying overnight as necessary to ensure punctual arrival at schools.
- Utilise our comprehensive database for the region to manage existing clients and generate new clients through telesales and marketing.
- Organise face-to-face sales meetings in order to demonstrate our products.
- Organise taster events to showcase our work.
- Maintain good communication with other team members.
- Participate in company events and training sessions as required.
- Keep abreast of the latest research on learning and teaching.
- A teaching qualification recognised in the UK or an equivalent qualification in sport, drama, art, or community education.
- Experience presenting to large groups of young people, preferably in a school environment.
- Full UK Driving License and access to a car.
- Proficient in creating and using PowerPoint.
This is a truly unique and rewarding opportunity to work for an organisation which has an established reputation in Scottish Education delivering events for young people that impact positively on their lives. In return for your skills and experience, we provide a supportive and friendly environment to develop and thrive.
We would like to hear from you if you possess excellent interpersonal skills and are passionate and proactive.
Send your CV with a covering letter if you want to be considered for the position.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'